Heritage Hotels and Resorts are delighted to present our first Inn located in beautiful and historic Taos, New Mexico — Palacio de Marquesa (formerly Casa de las Chimeneas).
Our uncompromising standards of providing excellence in personal service, unique ambiance, and top-quality amenities, combined with the Heritage Hotels and Resorts mission of preserving the distinct culture of New Mexico and the Southwest, make Palacio de Marquesa an unforgettable place to stay when you are in Taos. We invite you to stay with us and experience for yourself why our accommodations and service are some of the very best in Taos, New Mexico.
Not only do we offer our guests friendly service and luxurious amenities, but Palacio de Marquesa is conveniently located near all of the best things that Taos has to offer. Stroll and shop the historic Taos plaza while enjoying our beautiful New Mexico weather. Or, if you are feeling adventurous this summer, how about going whitewater rafting on the Rio Grande? Taos also offers some of the best hiking and biking in its mountains, which are part of the Rocky Mountain chain. Looking for a unique and rich cultural experience? We are also located near the Native American pueblos of Taos Pueblo and Picuris Pueblo.
Once all of your adventures have worn you out, we invite you back to the Inn to relax and recover with a massage at our on-site spa or a trip to our sauna. At Palacio de Marquesa, our location makes it easy for you to discover the countless experiences Taos has to offer. The hardest part is deciding which ones to do first!
As in Heritage Hotels and Resorts tradition, our lovely inn is all about preserving the culture of Taos while pampering you with a luxurious and custom guest experience. While our guest at Palacio de Marquesa (formerly Casa de las Chimeneas) you will enjoy:
- A tranquil, quiet location, yet only 2-1/2 blocks to the historic Taos Plaza
- A uniquely local, southwestern authentic design in each guest room
- Fireplaces in every guest room
- High desert garden spaces punctuated by fountains
- Fitness facility with sauna, and massage and spa treatments
- Luxurious private tiled baths, some with skylights, jetted tubs and spa showers
- Private outside entrances to all guest rooms
- Hearty three-course breakfast
- En suite mini-fridges stocked with complimentary waters
- Blissful night’s rest in a bed dressed for royalty
- Knowledgeable staff to assist with trip planning and arrangements
- Convenience, located near Taos, Taos Ski Valley, Santa Fe and Albuquerque
Ready to book your Taos vacation? Book easily online or call us toll free at 877-758-4777 to check availability and make a reservation.